Mercedes-Benz Service A Alerts
Learn About Mercedes-Benz Service A Alerts for Chicago Drivers
All drivers should know that regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring the longevity of your vehicle, and that’s why Mercedes-Benz Service A Alerts are so useful for Chicago drivers. Certainly, Mercedes-Benz vehicles are some of the finest in the entire world, but they are not exempt from the necessity of regular inspections and maintenance, and that means more than just rotating the tires every so often. So what exactly does Mercedes-Benz Service A entail?
Mercedes-Benz Service A*
Model Year 2009-2014 Vehicles
You should bring your Mercedes-Benz in for Service A every 10,000 to 13,000 miles to help ensure a long life for the vehicle. Service A includes:
- Synthetic motor oil replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
In addition to Service A, we also provide the following:
- Replacement of dust filter for SLK, CLK, C-Class, and E-Class vehicles
- Ensure that all warning and indicator lamps are working properly
- Ensure that the windshield wipers and washer systems, horn, and seatbelts are working properly
- And more
We Can Help
At Motor Werks of Barrington, we’d be delighted to help you with your auto service needs. Sure, that includes Service A, but we can also handle a wide range of other maintenance and repair needs. Our team of expert technicians has a wealth of experience that they’ll be happy to put to work for you. For your convenience, you can even schedule a service appointment online.
Our service department is open six days a week, from 7 am to 9 pm Monday through Thursday, from 7 am to 7:30 pm on Friday, and from 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
Come to Motor Werks of Barrington
Whether you want more information on Mercedes-Benz Service A Alerts or if you’re looking for other maintenance and repair services, we can help. Of course, we also offer the latest models from Mercedes-Benz, along with an impressive inventory of pre-owned vehicles. You can visit our dealership at 1475 S Barrington Rd in Barrington, IL. We’re just 36 miles northwest of Chicago by way of I-90 W and we’re proud to serve drivers throughout the area. Visit us today to see what we can do for you!